Edwards County COVID-19 Business Microloans
The Kansas Department of Commerce and Edwards County Commissioners are allowing the immediate release of CDBG Microloan Funds to aid Businesses with working capital needs as a result of COVID-19.
- Loans must be used for working capital. Working capital is defined as salaries and wages, purchase of inventory, utilities, rent, insurance payments, etc.;
- The term of the loan shall be 3 years or less
- The interest rate will be less than 4%.
- Business Owner or 51% of employees must meet Low-Moderate Income Standards.
- Matching Funds are not required.
- Maximum Loan is $5,000
- Will need a letter from the company/business attesting the company is either shut down or will be shut down due to COVID 19